A. Overview of Experience and Expertise
Ang Kok Chin is presently a Director of Financial Advisory Group with Financial Alliance Pte Ltd, a leading independent financial advisory firm in Singapore. He advises high-net- worth individuals and families in the area of global estate planning, asset protection, and wealth preservation.
Kok Chin works with clients to establish their financial and estate planning goals through a structured and dynamic advisory process. He works in synergy with an extensive network of insurers, independent asset managers, lawyers, accountants, and offshore service providers for trust, foundations and corporations to implement tailor-made solutions.
B. Academic Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Nanyang Technological University
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP ®
- Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner, STEP
C. Corporate Positions
March 2001 – September 2006
With over US$100 billion in investments across 40 countries, GIC is among the world’s largest fund management companies. Established in 1981 to manage Singapore’s foreign reserves, GIC strive to achieve good long-term real returns on assets under our management to preserve and enhance Singapore’s reserves.
As a Senior IT Analyst in the Technology Department, Kok Chin’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Analyzing business requirements and designing financial reports for equities, fixed income, and derivatives trade transactions for front office, middle office, and back office users.
- Implementing and managing a multi-million dollar back office trade settlement system.