A. Overview of Experience and Expertise
Approximately 20 years of international banking and finance experience with extensive market knowledge & network in the Australasian region. Held Senior Management positions in international banks (Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia) with strong focus on Credit Risk Management and Debt Restructuring.
Expertise in risk management & restructuring of complex regional accounts in South East Asia and North Asia. Capability in managing bank mergers & acquisitions; leading due diligence and merging portfolios.
B. Academic Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Bachelor of Economics (Applied Economics, Hons), University of Malaya
C. Corporate Positions
- Founder & Director, Executive Search & Recruitment
- Director & Head of Special Accounts Dept, Hong Kong
- Director, Special Accounts Dept, Singapore
- Associate Director, Head of Credit, Singapore
- Associate Director, Credit Risk Management Department
- Credit Officer, Credit & Marketing Department
- Corporate Journalist, Business Publication
D. Commercial Business
Founder and director of an Executive Search and Recruitment Firm – Anderson ESR Pte Ltd with emphasis on high level senior management placements in the Australasian region.
Worked closely with corporate investment banks across Asia to source the right talent; bringing in foreign expertise and talent where appropriate to boost talent pool in line with their Asia resourcing strategy/policy.