A. Overview of Experience and Expertise
Rohit Gopta is a seasoned and diversified banker (Conventional and Islamic- Retail and Corporate) skilled in Fraud/Risk Management, Internal Control and Reviews, Operational Risk Management, with extensive career spanning over 9 years .
Specialized in Fraud Management – cards & payment products, Customer Disputes Management, Analytics and Fraud Investigations, Projection Management & Implementation – Cards System, Delivery of Fraud Management Training to internal and external stake holders, Management of Operational Incidents and Operational Loss Database at Bank/Enterprise wide level.
B. Academic Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Pursuing FRM (Financial Risk Manager), GARP
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, EMPI Business Scholl, New Delhi (2003 – 2005)
- Bachelor in Computer Application, Zed Career Academy, Hyderabad (1999 – 2002)
C. Corporate Positions
- Head of Fraud Risk & Incidents Management, National Bank of Oman
- Fraud Manager, Fraud Investigations & Analytics (APAC – India, Singapore, Hong Kong + 4 countries), First Data International
- Assistant Manager – New Delhi & Rajasthan, ICICI Bank Limited